Friday, May 11, 2012

Button, Button...

For some reason I seem to have amassed quite a collection of buttons over the years...

This syrup can is probably an inch away from overflow when upright... another "heirloom" passed down to me... I remember as a little girl how fascinated I was by all the colors... scooping a handful & letting them run back into the can...


A mixture of true vintage and modern... some ended up in the stash by being part of a bagful at the local thrift store... others are project spares (just in case I lose one)... check out the pricing! 25¢ for 4 buttons... that's a deal we don't see anymore! We pay that for a single special button these days...

Photographs courtesy S. D. Jackson
On another note, if you haven't seen our Facebook page recently, scoot over & check out our latest project... a crocheted blanket in shades of "grape & mixed berries" that's being sent out to a special little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?