Friday, October 25, 2013

Ornament Treasures

Wow! Hard to believe October is over in less than 10 days!! Where did it go?? It's very true that time flies when you're having fun... Most of my free time, along with allotted hours in the day & night, have been spent on preparations for the upcoming Make It! Vancouver craft show {head over to the page for details & discount coupons for admission} The crochet hooks have been twisting up a storm, creating new treasures since June when I learned I was accepted by the show's jury. It's very exciting to be moving from being "Front Door Meeter/Greeter-Hand Stamp Lady" to being a vendor with my own booth...  and Yes! I'm nervous, too, as this is my first big-city show!!

A holiday season craft show... I love handmade ornaments & decorations ~ combined with my tendency to think outside the box a majority of the time... hmmm... the results? The 2013 Limited-Edition Ornament Collection by Carla's Victorian Heirloom's ~ 4 different motifs; 13 different colors ~ each one individually handcrafted with heirloom quality, a treasure to pass to your future generations along with cherished memories... warm, happy thoughts lovingly wrapped into each stitch ~ the motif-style of these creations are suitable for displaying all year... a wonderful gift to mark a special occasion...

Here's a photo of some finished ornaments:

 Set of 3/$30 {Available at vendor booth beginning 28November13}

And here's what's "on the block":


Out of pins & out of starch... batch #2












































This is the big one of the secret projects I've been working on the last few months and teasing you with {I'll show another one of the 3 in a couple of weeks}...
Simple Victorian elegance ~ a treasure sure to become a cherished heirloom for future generations...

Have an awesome week... see you next time... 
... here, In The Parlour =)

*photos by ccthompson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?