Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Some time ago...

Good evening,
We are running a little behind today with posting to the blog as we have been working on finalizing the financial forecasts for the upcoming year~a tedious task but necessary none the less~the behind-the-scenes part of the business that is only a fraction of daily operations here in the studio.

As I was sorting through a box of keepsakes the other day, I came across an embroidery project that I completed for my junior high home economics class. Ahh, the memories that one can find in the long-forgotten corners of the mind...  this mini sampler showing some of my stitching talents for the teacher has been tucked away for so many years I had even forgotten about its existence.  

Until tomorrow... be safe, be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?