Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Treasures Rediscovered...

After unpacking a few of the slowly-dwindling stack of moving boxes yesterday, I have rediscovered even more treasures that I've inherited from my Grandmother's sewing stash...




unused chalk... I have another 5 pieces that are well-used










  
a flat iron used for collars, cuffs, children's clothing









more unused sewing supplies... the fading original price sticker on the back of the box shows .10






 
crocheted lace... not sure of the fiber content but most likely rayon or cotton... 
I do have enough of each of them for an extra special project... definitely an "heirloom" in the making









the cellophane wrappers are still intact on these... more special projects upcoming







So many treasures... so many "visions of creations"...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?