Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Changes at The Studio...

I've been a busy little bee for the past 3-4 months...
As of September 8, 2012, I am open for business at Carla's Victorian Heirlooms Online Boutique     
     YAY!!!

*Photo by SD Jackson, PixAppeal Photography
My boutique is located on the brand new selling site for handmade artisans ~  
Shop For HandMade Built and operated by Andrew McMaster, the website is based in the UK and hosts strictly handmade items created by talented artisans. Andrew took the time to find out what crafters wanted in a selling site and incorporated those features, and then some! (Thank you, Andrew, for this awesome creative community!) For more information on becoming a seller, if you are a supplier for handmade artisans, or if you are a curious buyer, click on the Shop For HandMade link above and message Andrew. He will happily answer any questions you may have...

In the meantime, stop by my new boutique and browse the catalog that features crocheted creations, counted cross-stitch treasures and home-sewn goodness... I use a secure PayPal payment system to accept credit cards, PayPal account transfers, and postal or bank money orders for your purchasing convenience...

I will be creating more unique handcrafted pieces over the coming months. You can follow my Facebook page or Twitter page to receive announcements of when new items are added to the catalog... I'm off to channel my creativity...

May your yarns be tangle-free <3